The processing of personal data of users and consumers of the site (together “Users”) will be carried out in Italy and conducted in accordance with the applicable European legislation and the regarding the Protection of Personal Data (Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, No. 196), which governs the processing of personal data carried out by anyone who is resident or based in Italy. In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Code, Emunà Consulting srl, with headquarters in via Monteleone di Fermo 21/23, 00156, Rome Italy, is the owner of the processing of personal data in relation to e-commerce services and product sales. . Hereinafter the words “We”, “Our” “Our” will refer exclusively to Emunà Consulting s.r.l.,
Last revision: January 17, 2021.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The data processing manager is Emunà Consulting srl, with VAT number 15129381008 The contact details of Emunà Consulting srl are as follows:
– Postal address: Via Monteleone di Fermo, 23, 00157, Rome (RM), Italy.
– Phone: +39 06 412108 24
– E-mail: email@example.com
We inform the interested party that District People has appointed a Data Protection Officer to whom they can contact for any matter relating to the processing of their personal data. The interested party may contact the Data Protection Officer at the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org , postal address: Via Monteleone di Fermo, 23, 00157, Rome (RM), Italy.
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA DOES DISTRICT PEOPLE COLLECT?
District People may collect the following personal data of users of the District People website and / or the District People mobile application (“WEB / APP”) through the respective forms: name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth, gender and credit card (PAN + CVV2) in compliance with the PCI DSS regulations or account number (provided by the customer in case of return ) when the user visits the WEB / APP, registers, places an online order, gets in touch with District People or takes part in District People promotions or surveys. Furthermore, District People collects all data relating to your browsing on the website / APP and your interaction with the brand.
All personal data collected by District People comes from the data subject, with the exception of contact details provided by friends or family:
– For sending a gift certificate or other gift.
– To share the favorites saved on the website / APP.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data of the interested party will be processed for the following purposes, where applicable:
– Manage and develop registration on the website / APP. Registration involves the processing of user navigation profiles on the WEB site / APP. This profiling consists in the use of the customer’s personal data and data relating to his navigation such as the products viewed or added to the cart, the sections of the website / APP visited, the location to evaluate their preferences and / or interests personal in order to offer you the contents of the website / APP, offers, services and products suitable for your profile.
– Manage and develop online purchases. We use the customer’s personal data to process and deliver his order and inform him by e-mail and // or SMS of the status of the same.
– Manage and send information on exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized data adapted to the profile, interests and needs of the data subject as a customer via e-mail, SMS or traditional mail. The sending of this information involves the processing of user profiles, which consists in the use of personal data, the purchase history if present, as well as navigation information on the WEB site / APP to evaluate certain aspects related to its personal preferences in order to offer you commercial communications suited to your profile.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP THE DATA?
District People will save personal data only for the time reasonably necessary taking into account the need to answer questions or solve problems, make improvements, activate services and fulfill the required requirements by the applicable legislation. This means that it will be able to keep personal data for a reasonable period of time after which the interested party has ceased to use the District People services or the website / APP. After this period, personal data will be blocked in all District People systems.
WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS THAT AUTHORIZES US TO PROCESS YOUR DATA?
District People can carry out the processing of personal data on the basis of the following legal principles:
The legal basis for the processing of the data subject’s personal data collected in the execution of the sales contract. In this sense, the interested party is obliged to provide the data necessary for its execution. If you do not provide them, it will not be possible to carry out the sale.
The management and issuance of the sales invoice is based on District People’s legal obligation in the relationship with customers.
With respect to the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of personal data of the interested party will be the consent of the latter, if it has been granted:
– Management of registration on the website / APP.
– Management of sending information on exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile of the person concerned.
– Management of the alert service on the availability of garments on the website / APP.
– Management and issue of the following sales accreditation documents: digital receipt and Tax Free.
The revocation of the consent to the processing by the interested party will not affect the execution of the sales contract signed between him and District People.
With respect to the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the data subject’s personal data will be the legitimate interest of District People:
– The processing of profiles by browsing the WEB site / APP by a registered user, as well as all users who have provided us with their data for any other purpose.
– The processing of profiles for sending information on exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile of the data subject. </ p>
– The sending of product satisfaction surveys tti purchased or on the services used by District People customers to find out their opinion and improve them.
Our legitimate interest is to be able to ensure that our WEB site / APP remains secure, as well as to help District People understand the needs, expectations and the level of user satisfaction and therefore improve services, products and brands. All these actions are aimed at improving the level of customer satisfaction and guaranteeing a unique browsing and shopping experience.
TO WHOM CAN WE COMMUNICATE THE DATA?
The personal data of the interested party may be transferred / communicated to the following recipients:
– Public administrations and bodies in cases required by tax, labor, social security or any other applicable legislation.
– Companies in charge of data processing, such as franchises and suppliers who provide services to District People (couriers, in charge of sending communications, agencies, companies in charge of processing of profiles, etc.).
In addition, international data transfers may take place in the presence of the aforementioned sales / communications for which District People will use the Standard Contractual Clauses adapted by the European Commission and the EU Shield- USA for privacy as a guarantee of transfers made to countries that do not have an adjustment decision of the European Commission. In any case, third parties with whom certain personal data are shared will have previously demonstrated the adoption of technical and organizational measures suitable for the proper protection of the same.
Under no circumstances will District People sell customer data to third parties.
HOW DOES DISTRICT PEOPLE PROTECT PERSONAL DATA?
The WEB site / APP uses data security techniques such as firewalls, access control procedures and encryption mechanisms in order to avoid unauthorized access to the data and guarantee its confidentiality. For this purpose, the user accepts that District People obtains the data for the respective authentication of access controls.
In addition, any transaction made through the website / APP will take place through secure payment systems. Confidential payment data are transmitted directly and encrypted (SSL) to the recipient.
District People declares that it has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data processed, as well as to avoid its loss , alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.
WHAT ARE THE USER’S RIGHTS REGARDING PERSONAL DATA?
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether District People is processing your personal data or not and to access own personal data held by District People.
- Right of rectification: The user has the right to request that District People rectify personal data if it is inaccurate or complete it if incomplete. If you are registered on our website / APP, the user can easily correct this data by changing your profile.
- Right to erasure / right to be forgotten: The user can request that his personal data be erased if, among other things, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Right to limitation of treatment: The user has the right to request the limitation of data processing; in this case, they will be kept exclusively for the exercise of / the response to any complaints.
- Right to data portability: The user has the right to receive data in a structured format, commonly used and mechanically readable, and to transmit them to another person in charge if the processing is based on consent or on a contract and takes place by automated means.
- Right to object: The user may object to the fact that his personal data are subject to processing based on a public or legitimate interest pursued by District People, including the processing of profiles. In this case, District People will stop processing the data, except for valid and legitimate reasons or for the exercise of / the response to any complaints.
- Automated individual decisions: You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal effects on the user or affects him in a similar and significant way. However, it will not be possible to exercise this right if the decision is necessary for the stipulation or execution of a contract between the user and District People, is authorized by the law applicable to District People provided that it defines adequate measures to safeguard their rights, freedoms and legitimate interests, or is based on your explicit consent.
- Right to lodge a complaint: The user has the right to lodge a complaint.
The user can exercise the following rights by writing to the email address email@example.com
To process the request, we may ask the user to provide proof of her identity.